We are diligently trying to be good neighbours and keep the areas shared by staff and customers disinfected. Please be a good neighbour by staying away from this work environment if you are sick.
Book City respectfully asks that if you feel sick, are showing signs of COVID-19, have been in contact with people who have COVID-19 or have been asked by others to self isolate, to NOT ENTER the premises. Our Staff have been asked to do the same.
We recognize that as being part of this community we have responsibilities to serve our customers as best we can. For that reason, if you wish or need to remain at home, we will deliver your book order to you.
Orders can be placed by calling your local Book City. If the book is in stock we will process payment over the phone and deliver it to you within 24 hours. Any books that have to be ordered from our suppliers are subject to the unusual circumstances we and the world are faced with and may take longer than usual to arrive in our stores. Please note that all deliveries will be made without direct contact and therefore your phone number will be needed in order to complete delivery.
Delivery of books to our neighbourhoods:
- We believe that by implementing this delivery policy, we are offering a safe alternative to people who are not willing or able to leave their homes while also minimizing customer contact for our staff.?
- Any staff member who is uncomfortable in making these deliveries will not be forced to do so.??
- The rules for delivery are as follows:?
- Phone or email contact only for request for delivery
- Payment in full by credit card by phone only. No emailing of credit card numbers.?
- The following are strict delivery instructions:
- We do not make contact with anyone or enter any building.?
- If you answer the front door, or you are in the front of your residence, the delivery will not be made.?
- We do not open gates or touch any surfaces.?
- We will leave your purchase on your front stoop.?
- We will call once delivery is made.?
- If delivery cannot be made a full credit will be given.
- All efforts will be made to meet the 24 hour delivery period but no guarantees can be made.
Bloor West Village – 416-961-4496
East of the Humber River, West of Clandenan Ave/Ellis Park Rd., South of Annette St., North of The Queensway
St. Clair – 416-926-0749
East of Avenue Rd./Oriole Pkwy, West of Mt Pleasant Rd., South of the Kay Gardner Trail, North of Roxborough St.
Danforth – 416-469-9999
East of the DVP, West of Jones Ave/Woodycrest Ave, South of Mortimer Ave, North of Gerrard St. East
Beach – 416-698-1444
East of Northern Dancer Blvd/Kingston Rd., West of Victoria Park Ave, South of Kingston Rd, North of the Martin Goodman Trail
For any further questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com